RESEARCH FOUNDATION are very intended to support the researchers and conference organizers. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We are deliberated to disseminate scientific research and to establish long term International collaborations and partnerships with academic communities and conference organizers.
We invite papers from the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, NATIONAL CONFERENCE, SEMINAR conducted by academic institutions, organizations, university, etc to publish in our International and National Journals.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Proceeding/ Special Issue Publication process
If you are an conference organizer and planning to organize any National / International conference, then you need to send the conference details at email@example.com
The following information should be included as part of the proposal:
- The full title and acronym of the conference, date, location, and the conference website (URL)
- A brief description of the technical issues that the conference addresses
- A brief description of the event, including: approx. number of submitted and accepted papers, and number of attendees. If these numbers are not yet available, please refer to previous events. First time conference, please report the estimated figures
- Publication types of the proceedings to produced: in Print, and/or CD_ROM
- Est. number of articles/papers, number of pages, and number of copies in Print and/or Online
- Name, contact, position, affiliation, and biography of the Editor(s). Typically, conference organizers are the editors of the Proceedings
- Tentative time-table for the paper submission, review and notification
When submitting a proposal to RESEARCH FOUNDATION, you can expect early contact from us to discuss your proposal with you.